How We Use the Information We Collect
Cornerstone Lofts may use your information to contact you in the future with promotional information and offers.
Who We Share Information With
Cornerstone Lofts does not sell, rent, or lease your personally identifiable information to others. We will only share your Personal Information with those vendors and affiliated companies who are acting on our behalf to serve you. Such vendors and affiliated companies are governed by our privacy policies with respect to the use of this data.
What Information Is Collected from Me?
For each visitor to our Web site, our Web server automatically recognizes only the visitor’s domain name, but not the email address (where possible). The information we collect consists of the following:
- The domain name (but not the e-mail address of visitors to our Web page).
- Aggregate information on what pages visitors access or visit.
- User-specific information on what pages visitors access or visit.
- The email addresses of those visitors who communicate with us via email.
- Information volunteered by the consumer, such as name or contact information.
The information we collect is used only to improve the content of our Web site and to customize the content and/or layout of our page for each individual visitor.
- Store visitors’ preferences.
- Record session information, such as items that visitors add to their user profile.
Such information is collected so that Cornerstone Lofts may customize web page content based on visitors’ browser type or other information that the visitor sends.
Information Security and Quality
Cornerstone Lofts complies with all state and federal restrictions and regulations relating to the use of customer information. Cornerstone Lofts has put in place appropriate technical and managerial procedures to keep your personally identifiable information accurate, complete, current and secure.
We need your help in making sure your personal information is correct in our systems. Please notify us at email@example.com of changes to your name, address, title, phone number or email address. You may correct your personal information by changing your user profile or you may elect via return email not to receive future Cornerstone Lofts contacts (i.e. mailings, calls, etc.). In the event you elect not to receive any future contacts from Cornerstone Lofts, we will remove your name from all of our contact lists; however, Cornerstone Lofts can only promise to remove you from any lists we control.
Notice Under the Americans with Disabilities Act (ADA)
Cornerstone Lofts takes accessibility seriously. If you have any questions, concerns, or need to report an accessibility issue, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org. The following is a list of steps we have taken to ensure ADA compliance and provide a positive experience for those with accessibility needs:
- Text size and legibility : Cornerstone Lofts has made every effort to make sure text is legible and contrasts the background it is on. We have also ensured that the site will function well when users increase magnification within the browser. To increase text size in your browser, please hold the control (command) key and then press the “+” or “-” keys on your keyboard to increase or decrease magnification.
- Image captions and tagging: Cornerstone Lofts has tagged all images with descriptive text and/or captions for screen readers.
- Time sensitive user interaction: Forms, offers, and other things requiring user interaction are not time sensitive on 1909cornerstone.com. Users with visual or hearing impairments will have enough time to provide any needed input.
- CAPTCHA – 1909cornerstone.com does not use CAPTCHA (Completely Automated Public Turing test to tell Computers and Humans Apart) that only accepts visual feedback from the user. When needed, 1909cornerstone.com uses other forms of validation.
- Keyboard navigation – 1909cornerstone.com has implemented features so keyboard navigation is easy and clear for those with visual and other impairments.
- Video captions – Where possible, 1909cornerstone.com has provided video transcripts for those with hearing impairments.
Please contact us at email@example.com if you have any accessibility issue or concerns.